6.4.09

Sorry

Salam,

It's been a loooong month without any update from me. Alhamdullillah, everything is ok for me since i'm a muslim, so live will be hard as Allah will always give test to all the muslims He love. Thats why, i am syukur for all the hardness i find in my everyday live.Alhamdullillah.....

Now, i'm busy with my new project and i will reveal it soon enough when it start.But for the moment, i just try to keep up my mouth from talking n my hand from typing.hehehehe....... well, the clue is its all about Herbalife.....

Lets talk sport, for all that happen, i'm really syukur to Allah for giving me my health back and gave me my strenght back and finally my groove is back in Handball. Although it still rough and need a lot of training, but it start to coming. my creativity also start to flow back....heheheh

Well, thanks a lot to NS Boys to letting me play and making me a team mate. My debut game i score 2 or 3 goal ( i can't remember since i'm sooooo nervous in my first game in Malaysia Handball League) when we fought with Cempaka Boys and win the game!!!! yup, we win, but we are not playing at a standard that i used to play.hehehe.....

but then we lost bad 11-4 with last year runner up Vanilla Start plus, i don't even score once!!!! wad a bad playmaker for the league standard. But i intend to improve myself, insyaallah....

sorry since i don't have any pic for last games, but i try to take a few pic this sunday since our team will fight with the Pahang team and last year champ, Hoisa aka KL team. :) pray the best for me.........


No comments: