8.2.07

training...

i already started my handball training project for primary school student so they can fill their evening time with more challenging activities other than PS2, internet n "tido petang"....heheheh.....alhamdullillah i already got around 60 kids under my belts now n every day the challenge for me getting heavier.......plus the teacher n parent started to giving high hope to me to mould their children.......now day by day training some of the parent are doing camping around my field to see their children being couch by someone claim himself as "abang khairul".....heheheh.....not "cikgu" ok cause i'm not that good to be a teacher...hehehehe

tomorow is my 1st match with sek jln peel n i'm hoping this game can open up the minds of all my 'adik' in the beauty of handball....heheheh...untill 11 o'clock tonight i'm a bz man answering phone calls from parent that are willing to give helping hand to me.i don't know what are the kids tell their parent but i'm hoping that its a good thing.......

thanks a lot to Allah of giving me this talent to teach a group of kids n i hope i can learn a lot of thing from them about living.....i do a lot of sin along my life n i'm hoping to be a new me n doing good thing......insaallah...:)thanks a lot to the frenz that giving me advice.....:)

the first step of doing jump shoot...
guys,girls.......team up learning shooting...:)
the event that kick my heart to start the class

training...!!!
jump shoot!! good....next,flying shoot!!! fly as high u can guy's
my theory class.....cute2 little girls that have the passion in handball...hope they can show the world the art of hanball....:) adios!!!

No comments: