17.9.08

question:

salam,

here are few question that keep me going n keep me thinking,

him: what book that can help you have you read past few month?

me: none........

him: how many training have you go to improve urself? how many training have you go to increase ur value to the market?

me: none.....

him: u are a MEEEESSSSSSS!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

him: what have you plan to be wealthy?

me: none........

him: who sold you that plan???

me: me???

him: u are a MEEEESSSSSS!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

him: how many people have plan to get wealthy??

me:............

him: not manyyyyy!!!!

him: how many people have plan to get healthy???

me:...........

him: not manyyyyy!!!!!

me: so?

him: you need to have a wealthy plan to get wealthy!! u need to have a healthy plan to get healthyyyyyy!!!! people that plan to get wealthy become wealthy!!! people that plan nothing gets nothing!!!!

me: ........... so thats why i still here.i plan nothing.........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

him: have you ever take responsible on urself?

me: yup!!

him: how do you know?

me: i know!!!

him: i will not take reponsible of urself if u keep complaining!!!! n thats what came out from ur mouth!!! complaint!!!

me: gulp!.........

----------------------------------------------------------------

a few things that keep me going n keep learning until now........... i need to take reponsible of my failure..........

No comments: